Our Family

Our Family
Kanin, Korbyn & Tina

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Bettering myself!!!

It has only taken me 4 years, but I am FINALLY learning to make myself a priority!  Yes I know I have said I was doing so before, but honestly, I don't think I was.  I took the plunge 84 days ago and started the Visalus Nutritional shakes and joined the Body by Vi Challenge.  So far I have lost 21.8 lbs.  I am so pleased with my results and couldn't be happier!!  I have been so very luck to have found and awesome Mentor with whom I am very pleased to call a friend!! With her encouragement I signed on to be a promoter and couldn't be happier!!

 I have also signed up some friends and am excited to help them along their journey with finding nutrition, losing weight or both!! I hope to find more who are willing and wanting to better them selves!!!  If that's you, PLEASE feel free to contact me!! 

http://www.mommyof2lilmen.bodybyvi.com

No comments:

Post a Comment