Our Family

Our Family
Kanin, Korbyn & Tina

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Sick boys.....

Kanin woke up on Friday morning just screaming saying his ear hurt, well I looked it at and it was draining pretty good, so I called into work and took him to the Dr. Of course as I suspected it was an ear infection. He was started on Zithromax and they had to go to their dads house that night. When they came how Sunday both had a cough. They spent the night at mom and dads because mom babysat them while I worked Monday (yesterday). When I picked them up, Kanin's ear was still draining and he was running a temp. Off and on throughout the night last night, both boys were up coughing, crying or both. About 4 Kanin came to my room and had a temp of 101.8 so he fell asleep in my bed and I had to call into work again, he slept til 715. Korbyn got up at 745 and he had a temp of 102.6. I gave them yogurt and a banana for breakfast and Korbyn threw his up while I was on the phone with the clinic setting up an appointment for them. So at 930 we went to the Dr, Korbyn has an ear infection now too and Kanin's is still bad, so they cultured it to be sure we were treating it correctly and ordered a stronger oral antibiotic and also ear drops. He HATES his ear drops and I have to chase him around to give them, then hold him down!

They are both down for a nap now and then we are going to watch the new Yogi Bear movie (yes mommy felt bad for them, so she picked it up for them!)

No comments:

Post a Comment