Our Family

Our Family
Kanin, Korbyn & Tina

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Sweetness


There is nothing better then having your children come running up to you after a weekend away and giving you the biggest hug ever and not wanting to let go!!

Grandma picked the boys up today and Kanin came to the apartment window and yelled in to me and told me he had a new car seat! So I went outside to see them and he met me in the hall and gave me the BIGGEST hug and told me to come with him. So outside we went and I stepped onto the grass and when Korbyn saw me, he he yelled, "MOMMY" and came running up to me. I picked him up and he wrapped his arms around my neck, and would not let go!! He stayed like that until we got into the house. I LOVE it!! I miss them so much when they are gone!!!

I hope you enjoy the picture I posted, it is compliments of Anita and Running 4 Country Smiles! We had a blast and I can't wait to share more pictures, but I myself haven't had time to go through the disk and ALL the pictures on it!! There are a lot of them!! And each and everyone of them are great!!

No comments:

Post a Comment