Our Family

Our Family
Kanin, Korbyn & Tina

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Halloween 2010

This entry has been a long time coming, I think about writing it, then sit down to do it and get distracted.

The boys had fun on Halloween, well, Korbyn, I can't say that for sure, because the poor kid would not talk to anyone, and when I say anyone, I mean it. Not me, Uncle Josh, Aunt Kristin, grandma, great grandma or Bumpy. He did say to one person, "I'm Elmo!" Yup Mr talkative there!

But boy did they make off like bandits! They received way too much candy, we will still probably have 1/2 if not more of it come next Halloween! Now off to the fun stuff, their pictures!


Brothers for life!


Elmo aka Korbyn


DASH aka Kanin


Korbyn and his masterpiece


Kanin and his masterpiece

No comments:

Post a Comment